Friday, July 27, 2012

18th Birthday Celebration

Yesterday was my 18th Birthday! :D Well, I've never held any party for my birthdays before, excluding those when I was young where it was celebrated at home with childhood friends and parents and all. So, for my 18th birthday... still the same. :/ Hahaha. Maybe my first birthday party will be for my 21st birthday? (:

Nevertheless, I still had mini surprises by my lovely friends and boyfriend. (:

First one was during Sunday, after work, Michelle, boyfriend and my workmates surprised me with the cake and also sang birthday song for me. Michelle did this for me last year too! I still remember we did something like this for some other workmates, then I casually said that I want it too for my birthday. And she really did it! So sweet right? ^^


 Thanks Yong Xin for this gift!! :D


Yesterday we had class at 12pm. So as usual, I went to class at Level 6. So, the lab was at one corner, meaning there is two ways to get to that corner. Usually I will walk all the way to the front then turn, but don't know why I decide to change route and turn first before walking straight. And right there, I saw Evelyn and Shirley busy writing the birthday card they made for me. HAHA!

They were shock to see me cause they assume I will come from the other side. They laughed without sound. Hahahahahaha! So they sang birthday song for me and presented me with their present and a cupcake! Thanks so much for the "surprise". Hehehe, still very happy!!!




After class, I was suppose to meet my boyfriend at the bus stop. Then Shirley asked me to accompany her to the toilet. She usually always go toilet, so I did not suspect anything. And she said Evelyn went off to do her project. I thought it was normal cause we had APEL assignment to hand up the next day. So I was totally clueless about the surprise they were about to give.

As soon as we walked out of the toilet, suddenly Evelyn appeared from no where and started singing birthday song. I was shocked because it happened so sudden. Like, I just walked out from the toilet. Hahhahaha, the second thing that shocked me was my boyfriend appeared with a birthday cake! Totally did not expect my boyfriend would be there. Boyfriend said I was smiling in glee throughout the whole surprise. Hahah, I AM HAPPY WHAT!!! :D


Thanks so much for planning all these for my birthday!! Love you guys!! ^^

Lastly was birthday celebration with my family. (: As usual. MY CAKE! :D


Making a wish.


My birthday present from my family! LIKE FINALLY!! MY OWN HARD DISK! :D


 Just realise my recent blog post, the photos are all taken from instagram. HAHA, toally neglected my digital camera one I had instagram. So much more convenient.. but the quality not as good. Hahaha!

No comments: