Wednesday, August 22, 2012

We got married - YongSeo Couple


I recently fell in love with this YongSeo couple after watching the first 9 episodes of YongHwa (CNBLUE) & SeoHyun (SNSD) 's We Got Married.

Their love story is so different from the usual couple relationship nowadays. I used to dislike SeoHyun a lot before I watched this. I find her weird.. But after I watched, I couldn't help but fall in love with her innocence. I started watching this because I like YongHwa. Hahaha, fell in love with him through RunningMan.

Back to their love story, I like how YongHwa chooses to move slowly in the relationship. Because SeoHyun never had a boyfriend before, so he wanted to let her experience how its like to have a boyfriend. They were a little bit awkward at first, but slowly, they become so sweet together.


Also, YongHwa teached SeoHyun how to play the guitar. I admit, I have a fetish for guys who play certain musical instruments. Such as guitar, piano, and drums. ^^ 

Since when love should be so stressful? This is what love is supposed to be, simple and sweet.


And this is the song that YongHwa wrote, and they both sang it together. I'M SO ADDICTED TO THE SONG!!!


This is YongHwa singing by himself. (: 



And SeoHyun playing on the guitar that YongHwa teached her.



I wish they were a real couple.

No comments: