Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Yesterday im not free to blog. So i will blog today.
My mother go to the famous fortune teller.alot people say it is very true on what the person say.

The fortune teller told my mother that if my father listen to my mother, my father would have been rich.[[waah!!! Why didn't my father listen to my mother? If got, i would have alot money!]]

The fortune teller say that my mother will bring luck to everyone. Example> my mother went to buy a bowl of noodles in a shop that have nobody buying the food there. Afther a few minutes, alot people went to buy that shop's noodles!

The fortune teller say that my sister don't have my parents heart. Like next time married to a guy will not often come home. She will lesser help out at home. And she like to shout at parents.

The fortune teller say that i will help out at home. When i married, i will come home often. BUT, when people say i not good i will be sad and i will pout
HAHA
Actually most of it are true.

No comments: