Monday, September 11, 2006

i did not blog on Saturday because the power supply in my house has one to sleep.
no electricity.
SO HOT!!!
cannot open fan.
sobs sobs. =(
T_T
__________________________

on Friday,i went to yan teng's birthday party at Down Town East chalet.
i went there at 5.00pm.
i told my mum i will be home at 10.00pm and she agrees.
heh heh!
sharon, shirleen, irene, celestine, zhi ting, cheryl, cui feng, geng yi, yu jie and jasper was there.
yan teng's mum spent the whole night outside "BBQing".
so 'ke lian'.
hahas.
she "BBQed" satay, chicken wings, prawn, bacon, and ......... forgot liao.
hehes.
after that, we began to sing the b'day song.
the cake was a CHOCOLATE cake!
love it!!!!!
hahas.
then, they wanted to play 'catching'.
yu jie and jasper was the 'catcher'.
as we are wearing slippers, we made a lot of noise.
got someone yelled ' oie!!! '.
so we stop playing the game.
=(
yan teng then gave us drink WINE without achohol.
hahas.
yanteng drank the real WINE.
then i go and try.
OMG!!! it is so sour and bitter!
hate it.
i even take photo with them.
i didn't have the photo which i took with shirleen.
cause i don't have it.

me and yan teng!

me and celestine.

i did not put the photo i had with cui feng.
cause i think that picture i was closing my eyes.
=(
i ended up reaching home at 11.15pm.
hahas
i went back with shirleen.
we took the bus 358.
luckily my mum did not scold me as she was busy playing MAPLE.
i think my mum is addicted to MAPLE.
but that's good.
cause i was not been scold at all.
just the usuals nagging.
haiz.
=(
T_T

No comments: