Monday, October 16, 2006

LONG TIME NEVER UPDATE LERR!!!!
hahas.
celestine,yanteng and sharon came to my house today.
to do the bloody project.
=.=
before they come, yanteng told me that they saw jason and nico at the market there.
wahaha.
then when they reach my house, jason sms yanteng " where are you all ".
then yanteng reply that they are in my house.
then jason don't believe..
yanteng said that she can ask me to call him de.
hahas.
then jason sae he outside my house, call us to open the door.
celestine and yanteng they all go open.
then celestine go pull me, let me see jason....
=(
hahas.
after awhile, we closed the door to start on the bloody project.
after we do finish the projet, we have nothing to de.
so, we started to watch cartoons.
hahas.
TOM AND JERRY~!
and
'la bi xiao xin'.
hahas
we so childish.
but we really laugh loudly at the stupid actions the cartoons did.
we are childish!!!!
hahas.
around 4.15pm, they went home.
celestine and yanteng go white sands while sharon walk home.
hahas.
my sister told me that my dad said that " so little ppl come nia then so noisy! hai ya..."
hahas.
we laughing mah!
so will loud loud de.
where got ppl laugh soft soft de.
unless that person who laugh soft soft don't want ppl to know that he/she is laughing.
hahas.

No comments: