Saturday, March 17, 2007

ARGH~!!
I'm gonna burst~!!!
damm lots of homework~!!
maths have 4, english have ONE THICK BOOKLET~!!
then bloody lots of projects....
I HATE SECONDARY SCHOOL LIFE~!!!
i wann go back primary school...
but i seems to laugh more in secondary school than in primary school...
maybe i'm happier in secondary school...
yvonne went to coral secondary derh normal technical..
SO not stress...
she sae maths so easy...
dun have geog and history...
then holiday NO homework~!!
NOT FAIR~!!!!
sobs sobs....
I'm so STRESS~!!!
my maths i think i'm gonna fail throughout my whole secondary life...
maths... maths... maths... I DUNNOE HOW TO DO~!!!!
almost all my maths homework is copied from ppl derhs...
i'm gonna drop to N/A....
ryan told mie i won't drop to N/A if i pass the overall...
so i must work harder on the rest of the subjects...
SIANX...................

No comments: