Saturday, April 28, 2007

Wat happens when you found your prince charming but you're not his Cinderella?
The worst way to miss someone is when they sat right next to you... yet you can't have them.
I feel like a stupid little girl for wanting you... but I noe I can't have you.
I dunnoe why but I can't keep my mind off you.
Somewhere between our laughs, long talks, silly little fights and jokes… I fell in love.
Do you noe how easily you make mie smile?
I lay at night thinking of you… wondering if you’re thinking of mie too.
You broke my heart but I’m still loving you with all the little pieces.
I noe you love her and you dun love mie… but am I not allowed to dream?
I gave you everything for you to throw back at my face.
You continued to hurt mie but I still love you.
It hurts so much and I noe you’re not worth it.
Why can’t I just move on and get on with my life without you in it?
No matter how I try or how much I cry… I still love you.
I wish love was a “figure of speech” not a “feeling”.
Tat way it wouldn’t hurt so much.
Hearts are often broken by words left unspoken.
I just can’t face the fact tat we isn’t together anymore.
But seeing you with her makes it even worse.
You said you wouldn’t leave mie… I guess tat was a lie.
I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU
How mani times do I have to sae before you sae it back?
You said you love mie… was tat true?
My friends said you’re not worth all the fuss and pain and I said no you are.
Now I believe them.
When you sit there thinking you wan mie back… wat are you gonna do when I sae no?
Since we have been apart all I can do is to think of you.
I was your friend and then your girlfriend… now wat am I?
I hope one dae you really realize how stupid you were for letting mie go.
Nobody will ever love you better.
I loved you till the end.
I guess the end came quicker than expected.

No comments: