Friday, June 17, 2011


I'm BACK, after 2 weeks of rushing assignments! Feeling so relaxed now, like finally... And its the holidays! For 2 weeks only. Haha.

I didn't had time to even click into my blog. Whats more blogging everyday. Especially this week, which was submission week. There's assignment to submit every single day. All I've been doing at home is sitting there, drawing and drawing till 12am, then wake up at 6am the next day.

I can't wait to catch back all my sleeping time during this 2 weeks holiday.

Anyway, I attended some Lomography Expedition from my CCA, which is photography. It was damm fun. Anyway, lomography is like Toy cameras, or flim cameras which have like effects on the photos developed. Some also have like 2 lens, or up to 9 lens. Damm cool right? Hahahah.

Actually I find myself drifting away from blogging. Because now there is Twitter, there is Facebook. I can share what happened through there, as it is faster and easier. This is like a little bit troublesome. But I still want to blog everyday, so when I grow old, I will have things to recall. (:

Alright, shall end here. Bye peeps!

No comments: