Thursday, December 15, 2011

Hello guys! Its been 8 days since I last blogged. Well, I was busy with submission as usual. Today was submission day, and FINALLY, I'm free! Yay! 2 weeks holidays! With nothing to worry about! WOOOOHOOO!!

I'm going for BBQ at Kovan Melody tomorrow. Yay yay yay yay yay, chicken wings and satay! :D
In 4 days time, I'll be going to Pizza Hut's Annual Christmas Party! Yay! Just wrapped up the presents just now. Also, I've bought my boyfriend's Christmas gift too! And I've wrapped it super nicely too! Hehehehehe. :D I'm so proud of myself. HAHAHA.

And then, in another 12 days time, it will be me and my boyfriend's 6th month! Heh. Going to the zoo, as we haven't been there together yet. (: LOOKING FORWARD! ^^

This year is coming to an end soon.. Well, this year was full of life changing changes. Shall talk about it some time soon. (: Bye guys!

No comments: