Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Goodbye 2014, Hello 2015!

Here we are again, after a year, doing some recounting of what happened in the year, and penning down our new year resolutions that we never ever fulfill.

I only blogged like 10 times this year. Can't believe how I managed to blog like 343 times in year 2009. More free time as a student, I guess?

So this year, was actually quite a year of learning to adapt into new changes in my life. Because.. I finally GRADUATED from school!




Graduating from school means stepping into the adult life. The 9-5 jobs, every day, same routine. But thankfully, I studied Design, and I believe its something I have passion for. I've been working for 8 months now, and I still look forward to work each day! Call me crazy, but I really love my job at Vintedge.


I guess the most important part of staying happy in a job, is having awesome colleagues! If it weren't for them, I don't think I would love this job sooooo much. They bring me lots of laughter every single day. Apart from laughter, they actually took very good care of me too. I guess because I'm still the youngest in the company? Hahaha. 

My creative team, my lunch khakis, my badminton khakis, the people I work with day in day out. I'm thankful to have them in my life.





Other than stepping in to the adult working life, I've also went to the Singapore Air Show for the first time too! Actually, cause I was working at the event for a catering company la. Haha, but still, for the 6 days or so, being at the airbase everyday, seeing fighter jets fly in the sky, I sure I was happy.




Not forgetting, its also the year that I had my first plane ride!


And I finally went to Hong Kong, for a change. It was a great trip!


And also overcoming this ride at the themepark!


It was a great year, even though I have to take up much more responsibilities now after being a working adult, like.. paying my own bills, and everything else. But it also means I now have more freedom of spending my money on the things I want! Its a great feeling, to not have to painstakingly save up dollar by dollar just to go for a shopping spree and be back with $0 to spend.

Next thing, I AM STILL SINGLE. Hahahaha. Prior to writing this blog post, I was reading up my previous end of year post and I realise I've been single for two years. Sobs, but I've definitely learnt a whole lot about myself in this two years of singlehood. 

Not forgetting, Michelle, my best friend, whom have always been here for me. I'm so blessed to have her in my life. 


As well as my family, of course.



So for 2015, I'm looking forward to more opportunities at work, at love (hehe), and also, my 21st birthday party! I've never had a birthday party before, excluding the ones I had when I was young and my parents did the inviting and all. So I guess if I don't finally hold one on my 21st, when do I do it? 

And also, BANGKOK TRIP, YAY! This trip is already in the midst of planning and I'm so excited to have a huge shopping spree in Bangkok. The place where my friends have been there multiple times, and finally its my turn!

I'm also hoping to actually get a driving license. It may seem quite redundant for now as even if I get a driving licence, I don't even have the means to get a car, right? But I was thinking maybe for special occasions, and I rent a car and drive my family around. Even the thought of it sounds so unbelievable. Like.. me? Driving a car? I wonder if my family dares to be the passengers. Hahaha, but I'm gonna learn from my father, so I guess he can give them some assurance?

Here's to greater heights and memories in 2015!

No comments: