Wednesday, November 29, 2006

i went to give the option form to the school yesterdae..
i saw jason~!
hahas..
my father come with me..

daddy = " ei~! jason leh~! " [he anyhow say de..he never even see jason before}
me = *peeking at the person who my father is pointing a*t.. " daddy, really is jason leh~! '
daddy = "huh? really arh? hahaha.."
me = "=D"

after we gave the option form to the general office staff, we start to walk out of the school..
then my father saw jason still standing outside the school..

daddy = " he waiting for you leh~! you never go there say HELLO~! "
me = " don't wan la... "

hahas..
paiseh mah..
when we are walking closer to the main gate, jason start to walk towards the vincent house ..
then my father ask why he walk so fast.
hahas...
after that, my father go buy breakfast..
when we are walking home, i saw jason walking back to the bus stop..
i told my father and my father say jason stupid de.. walk here walk there..
hahas..
actually jason is walk to vincent de house to take the money vincent owe him..
lol..

No comments: