Monday, November 06, 2006

Simply put an "X" in all the situations that havehappened to you!
1. [ X ] I have walked into a glass/screen door.
2. [ X ] I have tripped on my shoelace and fallen.
3. [ ] I have choked on my own spit and thought Iwas gonna die... (How do you choke on your ownspit?)
4. [ ] I've seen the Matrix a bunch of times andstilldon't get it.
5. [ X ] type only with my pointer fingers.[ some times.. cause i'm bored]
6. [ X ] I have "accidentally" caught something onfire. [ hehes.. playing with fire..]
7. [ ] I've told a cop to f*ck off.
8. [ X ] I have attempted to sip out of a straw but itaccidentally went into my nose, rather than mymouth. [when i was young]
9. [ ] I have thought of something funny, andlaughed out loud and people looked at me weird.[ i'm always laughiing]
10.[ ] I've caught myself drooling. =11. [ ] I've "accidentally" caused an explosion.(during pre-lims)
12. [ ] If someone says the word "duty", I can'thelp but laugh.
13. [ ] I've been into a "Do Not Enter" one wayroad plenty of times.
14. [ x ] Sometimes I just...stop thinking & zoneout.
15. [x] It is POSSIBLE to lick your elbow(got people can leh)
16. [ ] I just tried to lick my elbow.[ hehes.. how you noe?? =/ ]
17. [] People often shake their heads and walkaway from me.
18. [] People often tell me to use my "insidevoice"
19. [] Gum has fallen out of my mouth whiletalking.
20. [ X ] I use my fingers to do simple math.
21. [] I've jumped off a moving vehicle.
22. [] I've eaten a bug for $5 or less.
23. [ ] I'm taking this test when I should be doingsomething more important.
24. [] I repost chain letters because I'm scared ofwhat they threaten will happen if I don't
25. [ ] I've removed my pants when I was withfriends
26. [] I've ran around naked when I was withfriends
27. [x] I've searched all over the place forsomething, and then realized it was in my handthe whole time. [ that was soooooooo what when i realized that is was in my hand =\ ]
28. [ ] I "accidentally break" a lot of things.
29. [] My friends know not to use big words onme.
30. [] I put my head to the side when I'mconfused.
31. [x] Sometimes I start telling something andsuddenly forget what I'm talking about. [ it happen thousands of time.. ]
32. [ X ] I've fallen out of my chair before. [ *blush* ]
33. [x] When I'm laying in bed, I sometimes stareat the ceiling and try to find pictures and words inthe texture.

No comments: