Tuesday, November 01, 2011

Hi everyone, once again. After a long break, I'm back. No, I'm not any free-er, still having loads of assignments coming after me. But, I had this sudden feel to continue blogging, as I really like sharing my life with others. (:

Well, this blog has been dead since August, so I shall show you guys what I've been up to for these past few months! (:

And here we go.

Incase you didn't know, I'm attached to someone new, and different.









Photobucket

Photobucket


He is tall, nice but a little ben ben one. Despite, he's kind of a sweetie pie, acting cute to cheer me up and all. Just about 4 months since we've been together. We have alot of common hobbies and charactor. It may be tough at times, but I believe, we can overcome them in time to come.

Something that is creating the most stress in my life, as well as fun times, its SCHOOL.

I shall pick up from where I stopped.

Block 3 - Fundamentals of Digital Photography.

Here are some of my final photographs. I didn't resize these photos because will become blur!














Block 4 - Applied Graphic Design



Block 5 - Typography





And now, Block 6 - Colour & light, 2D art fundamentals.

Oh, and and, my birthday! :D My girlfriend and boyfriend celebrated with me!

Photobucket

Photobucket



Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

And the most recent holiday, I went to genting with my family!
Photos not ready yet. (:

And my sister's 21st birthday!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The night before, we had a mini BBQ as a family, including Sister's BF and my BF! :D First time BBQ so shiok, cause the guys did all the cooking, we just sit down wait eat only. Hahaha.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I'm going for a camp this coming week!

So much have changed and happened in just a span of a few months, maybe I should really continue keeping this blog going on, as I wished before. I'll try my best to keep this alive alright?

Bye, for now.

No comments: