Saturday, November 26, 2011

A week ago during work, I pumped a really small orange balloon out of boredom. I like cute stuffs, so I picked up a marker and started doodling eyes and mouth for the balloon. It turned out like this!


Hahaha, Desmond is the one who drew the hands! And then we took a photo with it on our way home.



Well, recently, I've been thinking of a lot of things that I want to DIY my own. One of it is a laptop sleeve. But, yeah, NO MONEY and no time. In fact, the most important thing I need now is CONTACT LENSES. I'm currently wearing my last pair. After this month ends, I will have no more contact lenses. :/ No... I don't want to wear spectacles out. ):

I'm working on a logo design currently, for my assignment. But the problem is, I couldn't think of a nice name of my boutique. KILL ME NOW PLEASE. T_T

No comments: