Saturday, February 18, 2012

3 weeks since I last blogged. Been busy with Project 1. Next week's submission already. Spent alot of money for production. Printing alone cost $48.50. I kinda felt cheated, for being charged $12 for printing on A1 size paper. Its my own paper somemore, plus, I did not print the whole paper. Argh. Put that aside, I'm here to blog about my Valentine's day, not this!

14th February 2012

Yes, I finally celebrated Valentine's day officially. Had presentation in school, before meeting Boyfriend in the evening. Went over to Plaza Sing, mainly because there's Build-a-bear Workshop there!


This is the Bouquet of Flowers that Boyfriend gave me. I told him a few days before Valentine's day that I wanted Pink roses instead of red ones. I feel that pink roses are nicer. (:


This is the photo that I feel its the best out of the bunch!



Went to buy Movie Tickets first, before heading over to Build-A-Bear Workshop. I chose this skin because I feel that it is the cutest! :D




After choosing, we get to choose which sound we want our bear to have! I pick the "I Love You" sound. The lady there said that it can only be pressed for 1000 times. Then she asked us to test press, to see if its working. After I pressed once, Boyfriend said "You are left with 999 presses". Hahahahaha.


This is the process of pumping cotton wool into the skin! Its getting fatter!



We then have to pick up a heart for our bear, make a wish, let the bear kiss it, then stuff it into its body! She then sew it up.



Next, we was supposed to give it some "Bath". It was actually scrubbing extra fur off!


Dressing time! Picked a smart suit for him! :D SO CUTE RIGHT? Shoes also!



Finally, we had to create a Birth Certificate for him.

SO ADORABLE RIGHT? I was so happy after everything! :D




We then went to watch movie! We watched The Wedding Diary. It was quite a nice comedy by AhNiu. Worth watching!



After the movie ended, rushed for a late dinner at Swensens.









Cabbed home after that, because I was running late for my curfew. ): Anyway, here are the gifts! :D



I really had a great day. <3

No comments: