Tuesday, January 31, 2012


Hi readers, we meet once again. Well... I WAS FIGHTING WITH MY PROPOSAL SUBMISSION THIS WHOLE WEEK. Yes, fighting. Because of all the CNY gatherings, I didn't had time or rather, I'm wasn't in the mood to, I ended up rushing my proposal at the final days of the holidays. Which got me rushing like shit at the very last morning. Hahaha.

For my presentation, I was stuttering like shit. Yeah, this didn't happened before. Moreover, PJ allowed us to SIT in front of the desktop and present to the class. Its because of the awkward arrangement of the classroom. I guess if we weren't allowed to sit down, I might end up fainting.

It gets smoother as the slides go on, slowly getting back on tracks. Overall, it was fine. (:

As for now, I'm designing the other pages of the handbook. 2 pages finalised. Which means, no need anymore consultations for it, or make any big changes to it. YES! I'm working on other pages now though.

Been a long time since I really blogged. Like, with texts. So for the last day of January 2012, I'll spend a little more effort. I'm good. Right?

Last year went by drastically fast. I thought this year would be slower. In the end? I blinked my eye once and its already end of January. WHY SO FAST! What if I blink my eyes a few more times, we are going to celebrate Christmas again??? Okay. Abit kua zhang la. Haha.

Oh, and and and and and, I have presentation on Valentine's Day. ): Why like this! Lucky class ends around 3pm. If mum approves, I can go have dinner with boyfriend! I remember last year's one was clashed with CNY. Then 2009 ones I celebrated with friends at Kbox. Oh well, when I can officially celebrate Valentine's Day with my boyfriend! THIS YEAR CAN RIGHT? CAN.

Enough of all these "talking to myself". Gotta go now! Bye bye bye bye bye!!!

No comments: