Monday, April 23, 2012

Hi guys! I'm back here again after the previous post which was on 1st April, April Fools day! (: Well, the reason why I did not update this blog much despite the 1 month holidays, is because I'm working almost everyday! So tiring you know? But nevertheless, I had tons of fun with my workmates!

During this duration of work, I received 3 compliments from Feedback forms, and 1 email compliment, and also one recognition by the QA person, Elsa.

Feels damm good to receive things like this. Serious! :D

Also, I'm going for the Star Workshop this coming 24th May! Hope the test goes well and I will be promoted to Star soon! :D

Anyway, today was the first day of being a Year 2 student. Received our modules briefing and I'm already beginning to foresee all the stress I'm going to get. ): Web Designs become so irritating when there are things you wish to do, but have no idea how to. Illustrating is so much more easier!!

Will be blogging tomorrow, I hope. Wanna update you guys about my recent shopping trip with Michelle a week ago. Heehee, that was my best shopping trip to date!

Alright, till then! (:

No comments: