Thursday, May 03, 2012

I'm sorry. I said I would blog on Tuesday last week, but eventually, I did not. Because I was again too busy. ): Today, when I come back, BLOGGER HAD CHANGED. To something that I cannot regconise. But I think it is quite nice. And also, the uploading pictures function had changed to multiple uploads! Love it even more. The main reason why I sometimes become lazy to blog photos, is cause I had to browse one by one, and can only upload 5 at a time. Now its so much more convienient! :D

Alright, since I have some spare time now in class, I shall blog about that shopping trip with Best Friend at Bugis Street, 2 weeks ago, right before school reopens. (:

So... here it goes.

These are the things that I bought that day. Love them all. I can't explain my excitement now as much as I did that day because its been two weeks. 


After our awesome shopping trip, we went to Ritz Apple Strudel for some catching up and taking photos! Her treat! ^^


After the meal, we sat there quite long, and kept taking photos. The photos are taken with my camera, as well as one of the app in her phone. Shall throw all the photos below. Haha. (:


SPAMMMMMMED by all the photos right. Hahahahaha! Alright! Till who knows when I'm gonna blog again. (: