Tuesday, May 29, 2012

I just completed my 'interview' for a design company! Everything went well I guess, but I think I can do better. Did my resume and handed it up to Vera. And the proudest achievement is... I JUST SET UP MY OWN ONLINE PORTFOLIO! :D :D :D Dammmmm happy!

Click click click ---> MY PORTFOLIO!

Super proud of myself. Hehehehe.

Currently I'm having Professional Communication for Design, and Advertising modules. Both of these modules should be quite relax as its all group work. :D

Need time to rest before major project start coming in! Anyway, I love these photos I took during one of my photography module on Year 1. :D








Following on, some drawings that I am absolutely proud of!








Typography and photography~



And finally, some graphic design!






Thats all for today! :D Goodbye!!