Friday, March 22, 2013

March happenings

Hello readers~


Been really busy with Studio Project for the past two months that I didn't really had time for anything else. Before I'm going to be busy with 14 hours of work everyday, I better update this blog today. 

Spent all my time for the past two months with Evelyn, my partner for the project. Took this photo during our first interim presentation!


This was taken in school, night time where we stayed back to complete our work.

This was at my house, rushing the self run video for the final presentation. ): 


We spent quite a lot of time doing our work in school, and also at her house! Look at this adorable chihuahua of hers!


Other than being busy with school work, I also attended the Supervisor Workshop with Salina and Cris!
Wore this dress for my final presentation! Love the prints!


Ending abruptly with this photo below that I totally agree with.





No comments: