Wednesday, March 06, 2013

Temporary addiction

So.. I recently got addicted into this game from Naver, a company from Japan. I must say I did not had much interest when my sister started talking about it every single day, until.. I decided to try it myself. I GOT SO ADDICTED, for a day. Hahahha. I spent the whole day decorating my room, or should I say, house?

And here's my character. I choose the eye brow that best resemble mine. And the hair, its kind of my dream hair. Haha, I wanted large curls for a long long time already. ):


And this is the overview of my house! I would very pretty much want to live here, if I could. Hahaha. So the theme I was trying to decorate was a modern vintage kind of feel. Which I later changed when I couldn't find suitable furnitures. I initially wanted my house to consist of teal colour, pink and white. But, teal coloured furnitures are limited, so I ended up with a mix of european theme, with the wood materials and white doors. I love the end result!



This is my bed room! Look, there is an extended window then can like sit on top and read some books. I really like to have this kind of design in my future house!


This is the kitchen and living room. Ignore my kitchen, cause it doesn't have a stove. Hahaha. Well, you can eat the macaroons on the table or some noodles, bread, and coffee. 


My bathroom without a toilet bowl. I just realise they don't sell toilet bowls in the game. I wonder why. 


And finally, the hallway to the second floor and my main door. So nice right, got stairs to go up the door. I really like it. Anyway, there isn't a second floor in the game, its just an illusion kind of thing. Hahaha. And that pond there is like a foot massage pond or something. SO COOL RIGHT. Hahahhaa!!


You can even chat with friends on this game! That's me talking to Evelyn character, whom never slept for like thousand years. Haha, look at those dark circles on her eyes. Oh, and that was me in my previous outfit. I like my current one more! 


Although I'm no longer very addicted to this game anymore, but still, I love my house whenever I see it. Go play!

No comments: