Thursday, December 27, 2007

i'm back from the polyclinic 30 minutes ago..
i got the number 7455 when i first come in for registration..
then was given the number 2427 and was told to go up to level 2 room 11
waiting for my turn was like only 15 minutes like that..
superfast than last time..
i saw linghan also..
lols
the doctor treat me like small kid
o.O
do i look like a small kid?
after that, wait to pay money
paid money was $6.65.
after like damn long, was told to go to the counter to collect my refund cause got one medicine run out..
and the refund was like only 75 cents..
=.=
awhile later, collected my medcine
crazy, so many..
was even told to buy a medicine from the phamacy in the polyclinic..
the person gave me a slip and ask me to giv to the auntie in the phamacy counter, so she will know what medicine to get for me
the extra medine was like $3.20 for 2
cause the auntie say doctor want me to eat it for 5 days..
WTH!!
so need two..
altogether i paid for this visit of doctor was $9.10
but lucky, not i pay, is my mum pay for me
hahas.

No comments: