Wednesday, December 05, 2007

went to buy sec2 textbook yesterdae..
i went wif my daddy and SHARON!
hahas
as sharon's mum is nort free, sharon followed mie and my daddy
when buying sec1 textbook, i followed sharon and her mum
when buying sec2 textbook, sharon followed mie and my daddy
HAHA
anyway, notice the "..... TAIWAN DRAMAS" at the side bar there?
i hav added two dramas there, it is 公主小妹 ( Romantic Princess) & 微笑 Pasta ( Smiling Pasta )
i am adding more dramas soon..
which are :
恶魔在身边 ( Devil Beside You )
花样少年少女 ( Hana Kimi )
18 禁不禁 ( 18 Censored Or Not )
恶作剧之吻 ( It Started With A Kiss )
换换爱 ( Why Why Love )
海豚弯恋人 ( At the Dolphin Bay )
绿光森林 ( Green Forest My Home )

but for the time being, let mie watch finish the show 18 禁不禁 ( 18 Censored Or Not ) first..
somemore when making the thingy on the side bar takes lots of hours for each drama
so i might be SUPER lazii..
will nort so fast upload all the dramas..
=)
anyway, my mum had bought a new fone, so my sister will beusing my mum's old fone, den i will be using my sis's old fone
YAY
and tat is Nokia 6288
Super happi!!

No comments: