Tuesday, May 13, 2008

[1] Have you seen a real miracle happening to you before?
- i don't think i remember if i have seen a real miracle happening before me, cause i have STM.
[2] What is the thing that you want most now?
- Freedom from parents!
[3] What are the goals you want to achieve in your life?
- Erm. i don't knowwhat are my goals, haven set them. =X
[4] If you have one more wish to wish for, what would it be?

- Wish for more wishes to wish for. (muahahhaha)
[5] What are you afraid to lose most now?
- Eerything in my life

[6] Do you believe in ETERNAL love?
- I dont believe in love forever (eternal love), but I do believe in long lasting love.
[7] If you met someone that you love alot, will you confess to him/her?
- Yes of course! =)
[8] What would you do with 200 bucks?
- Spend it la!
[9] What is currently in your mind?
- How to answer this question.

[10] What type of people do you hate most?
- I can't think of any right now.
[11] Would you cherish every friendship of yours?
- OF COURSE! Friendships are so precious

[12] Do you believe in GOD?
- Nopes.
[13] What do you think is the most important thing in your life?
- Everything and everyone in my life, including laogong!
[14] Do you believe in true love?
- Yeapps!
[15] What do you want your friendship to be like?
- I want a friendship that is truthful and won't neglect each other. Someone that i can be myself with. Someone who will share thick and thin with me.
[16] What is your favorite hobby?
- Too long to be typed. xD
[17] If you're feeling low one day, who would you go to?
- Sharon and Hamkah! They are my Best and Closest friend.
[18] Who would you spend your day with if its your last day on earth?
- All my friends, family and laogong!
[19] If you have the permission to destroy something, what/who would it be?
- I would like to destroy the word BETRAY. So that there won't be any betrayal in this world.
[20] JOANNE says: Who is your Best Friend, Close Friend and Good friend?

- Best Friend > Sharon
Close Friend > Hamkah
Good Friend > Yue Yi

Instructions: To remove one of th questions from above, add in your own personal question. Make it a total of 20 questions & tag 1o ppl in your list.
(1) SeanLAOGONG

(2) HamkahKOR
(3) SharonJIE
(4) TommyKOR
(5) DarrylKOR
(6) SongtatUNCLE
(7) Trisha
(8) Yijia
(9) YueYi

(10) Michelle

No comments: