Friday, May 09, 2008

♥080508 ; 22:11
sean is mine! don't snatch him away from me! xD

you try snatch, i bite you! BOO!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TRISHA!!!!
morning go school with hamkah, and yea, I LOST MY LITERATURE TEXTBOOK!
so i used zoelyn's textbk to read through
okays, today's literature wasn't that difficult
was in the mood to write alot of words
hahas, first time literature write so much words
after literature exam, me and sharon go downtown and ehub
walk walk, while waiting till 12pm for the bowling thingy
saw adil, saiful and dunnoe another guy is who in the bowling thing
so me and sharon because of boredness, go see them play
aidil quite good, saiful average, the another guy so lousy =X
aiyo, i sae ppl, then myself also dunnoe how to play
songtat reach ehub at 12pm sharp!
hahahs
then laogong arrive at around 12.15 i think
gave me our ring! =)
so nice, can turn turn the thingy on the ring de
then in the another side of the ring, have ' his little angel ' =)
hehes. >.<
the rest arrive around 12.30 i think so
then they played bowling, since i dunnoe how to play, i just sat down there to watch
awhile i think 2pm? me, hamkah, sharon and yi jia go SUPER DOG eat
after that went back to the bowling there
after the bowling, went to arcade
played the basketball thingy with sharon and khaliun
after that blah blah blah.
then go home!
=) done blogging! YAY

♥he's the first guy to hug me and kiss my cheeks! =)

No comments: