Sunday, May 18, 2008

Mum confiscated my hanphone last night! =(

my handphone bill came, i used
1968 sms
11 mms
912 hours of incoming call
20 mins outgoing call

the total bil was around $80++
i overshoted $48
mum said that i won't get back my phone until i pay back the $48
i paid $20 last night
i have to start saving $28 now
and the holidays are coming, i don't have allowance
i don't know how am i going to save the $28

i feel so empty without my handphone
like i have nothing to do anymore without my handphone
often stared into the blank space when i have nothing to do
luckily i still have my computer
if this computer breaks down, i think i would become a potato couch watching the television programmes
and if the televison also spoils, i would stay at home, rot and mould...
AHHHH!

No comments: