Tuesday, July 01, 2008

hello! I'm in Sharon's house now. hohos
lols, today woke up at 5.45am.
when i took bus 81, saw Michelle and Trisha, then i go sit with them
morning, do homework
BLAH BLAH~
when in classroom, reading period, all those read Animal Farm that story book derhs must stand up, because that is a literature textbook.
then i have to stand. lols, but better than sit down so boring. hahas
alot people standing also
then suddenly mrs menon call my name, ask me to paste back the wall the things, cause falling
so i go find scotchtape, but can't find, so nvr do lols
then when i found the tape liao, i go there, then i don't know what to paste back marhs, so i ask Ben
then he give me Abel Chang's name tag, call me put tape behind it, he want to paste on his shirt
lols, so i put lorhs, then i go paste at his back
then i go back my seat sit lerhs
then Ben go Sean there, say "Joanne bang wo nian derhs, zhen tie xin~"
LOL, lame sia, i also nvr paste at the name tag there
hahas, haiya, i lazy to blog lerhs, at home nicer to blog than at Sharon's house blog
cause horhs, her keyboard so high, my hand very tiring. =DD
ohya, tmr is darryl kor birthday. lols

No comments: