Sunday, July 06, 2008

I WANT TO CLARIFY THAT:

I am NOT the one who started the rumour about Lisa being sacked as a major.
In the first place, i don't even know there is this rumour until that day during drills.

On June 27, there was band with the juniors, and there is also a solo for the juniors at the end of the practice.
When it was Delvina's turn, her instrument can't play, so Lisa and I bring her to the instrument room to let her use my saxophone for the solo.
In the room, Lisa told me that she just told Mr pan that she doesn't want to be a major anymore, and Mr pan even asked her if she is sure.
She told me that she is not a major anymore now.
I told Sharon what Lisa told me, and Sharon asked Lisa.

On the next band practice, Michelle, Sharon and I eat lunch together at the canteen just before band.
A junior (i forget who) came and ask what time is band starting.
Michelle asked that person to ask Lisa, so i told Michelle that Lisa is not a major anymore cause she told Mr pan that she doesn't want to be a major.
Sharon added that Seeyu is conducting for now, because we(Sharon & I) both overheard Mr Pan saying to Seeyu "next practice you conduct arhs" last practice.

I don't know who said that it as Sharon and I started the rumour about Lisa being sacked as a major.
We didn't started it, or even spread it, we don't even know that there is such rumour going around.
So whoever that is saying that it was me and Sharon who started it, PLEASE think properly before accusing others.

No comments: