Thursday, July 24, 2008

morning usual, and was D&T lesson for 2nd period
we did the Google sketch up thing again
this time, we are to create anything we want, then print out
hahas, i don't know what I'm creating, it just look like a truck.
after D&T was recess, me and yue yi didn't go recess eat as we wanted to study for our geography test
we stayed in the classroom, there are a few people in the classroom too.
and you know what?
we kena Detention by Mr Anwar, say cannot stay in class or what.
geography lesson was next, had the test.
it wasn't that difficult, because i studied!
after geography is mother tongue lesson, played with Sharon lols
after like when the lesson is going to end, Vanessa don't know why suddenly go touch my bag
like rub rub like that.
then she gave a very shocking face and said "Why don't have strap one?"
so i said i never wear got strap der
then she go behind me, try to unpluck the hook, then she can't find the hook
lols, cause don't have
hahaha, its like a tank top/tube, LOL, then she go pull up my uniform the behind, to see
pian tai!
hahaha, last lesson was 3 periods or English lesson
around like school is going to end, teacher showed us two videos
its is like so cute lah!
hahas, after school went Sharon house
ohya, didn't have detention, cause mr anwar say give us chance
her mum at home, then i so uneasy, cause i can't like anyhow sit or what
haha, when i reach home, mum ask me if i want to cut my hair
so i said okay, then i go cut
you see! my old fringe was so nice and my hair! argh!
now like what sia
i cut V-shape, cut thin and cut layer
then my fringe, i call the person to like cut until my eyebrow can ler
she go cut until my eye brow then go trim!
what the hell! so short lor now
so ugly!
then my hair curl liao lor
after the damn hair cut, went to TM with mum and sister
went home and figure out my hair on how to tie hair tmr
haiis, so hard to tie and so curly
my fringe i put to the side lor
if not like nerd
so sad!

No comments: