Wednesday, September 24, 2008

All of a sudden, i wanted to dance.
Dance like how i did 2 years ago, which i'm still primary 6.
I really miss that last dance our '06 batch did during our SYF.
But too bad, i can't find someone who has the video to the SYF that year.
I wanna see that dance all over again.
Even if i can't manage to see the video now, i wanted to at least, hear the song.
So, i went to look for the CD.
Looking through places which haven't been touched since years ago.
And i got a cut on my hand without knowing it until i stop searching for the CD.
It wouldn't stop bleeding. =(
Yeah, its just a small cut.
No big deal.

Anyway, this is my hair tied half.
It just likes to curl so much.
That day with sharon at whitesands after school.
I don't like the part of my hair which its tied up in the picture when its let down.

My hair is growing thicker already, i wanna cut thinner!
But i still want the long long length. =)

No comments: