Saturday, September 27, 2008

I'm like so loving the drama HOT SHOT~
anyway, just asking if anyone have this song from the show.
Cause I Believe by 罗志祥
very nice leis that song
still got some other song nice, but i can't find that paticular song leh
i will be very very very happy if anyone sends me that song. =)

if you want send all the songs of the drama also can =X
this is how the song, Cause I Believe, sounds like.





Title: 籃球火 / Lan Qiu Huo
English title: Hot Shot
Also known as: Basketball Fire / Basket Fire Ball
Genre: Sport, romance
Broadcast network: CTV / GTV
Air time: Sundays 21:30 - 23:00
Release : 12 August 2008
Language : Mandarin (Pop)


Travk List ::

01 絕對無敵 / U got me – By: 倪子岡(NESE)
02 霹靂決鬥 / The crowd was rockin'
03 Superman by: 倪子岡(NESE)
04 隧道 / Tunnel – By: 林凡(FREYA LIM)
05 絕對無敵之 箭在弦上 / U got me - Hypertension
06 真的, 我沒事 / I'll be fine – By: 符致逸(ADRIAN FU)
07 不要對我再說愛 / Don't tell me – By: 林凡(FREYA LIM)
08 隧道之 彩虹盡頭 / Tunnel – End of the rainbow
09 真的, 我沒事之 天亮後 / I'll be fine – Dawn
10 絕對無敵之 籃球夢 / U got me – Hoop dreams

Opening theme song:
01 Hot Shot by Alan Luo
Ending theme song:
01 Yi Ban (一半) Half by Jerry Yan

No comments: