Monday, September 15, 2008


You wanted me to forget you.

I want to,
Forget about the good times,
Forget about the bad,
Forget about your face,
The memories we have,
But I cant.

I try to forget your name,
I try to forget your voice,
I try to forget the way you smiled,
I try to forget the way you used to looked at me,
I try to forget the way you used to hold me in your arms,
I try to forget the way I used to love you,
I try to forget the way you used to love me,
I try to forget the way we used to love each other,
But i cant.

i don't want you to cut yourself.
i don't want you to stop talking to me.
i don't want you to be a stranger to me.
i don't want you to feel like this.
i don't want you to stop caring for me.

The words i say are empty now.
There is no need for anything else to be said.

The tears has come and gone but the hurt may still linger.

Trying to forget you is like trying to remember someone i have never met.

______________________________

i'm glad that we are still friends. =)
talking really helps, but now, i don't really know the situation now.

No comments: