Monday, July 02, 2012

Its a busy monday today. Woke up early in the morning, dragged myself out from the bed to attend Japanese class at 9am. Caught the bus just in time! Went for Jap class and again, all those language thing is killing me. I can't possibly remember so much foreign words right? ):

After Jap class was Media class. Stupid jQuery and codings again. Hate them! Right after class, rushed to the print shop to print out the farewell cards I designed for the both of my managers! Here it is!


After printing, I quickly cut and paste all of them together and then head over to Compass Point to give it to Riduwan! He was there to hand over the restaurant to our new RGM, Jonah. 

I think I will miss working with Riduwan. ): Glad he was happy when he saw the card! (:

Afterwards, headed over to Nex, and passed the card to Lifang! I think she's touched! Hehehe, also gave her the gift I got for her! She like Vanness Wu, so I printed his photo on a heart shaped pillow! So she can hug it every night. Hahahhaa!

Managed to take a photo with her at work yesterday. The photo is now in my locker! (:


Came home starving and I had this for dinner! Its called Mui fan!


ITS SUPER YUMMY I SWEAR. Hahahahahaha.

Just packed my messy wardrobe just now and here I am bloggggging! Well, I don't have much time to blog nowadays. Not even say, tweet alot. But I've been trying to post something on instagram everyday. Maybe this will help?


It seems fun! Heehee.Well, follow me on Instagram! @joannnechia There's triple 'N' by the way. For my twitter, just remove one 'N'. (: Bye guys!

No comments: