Tuesday, June 26, 2012


This page is just perfect to vent all my angers on the current module and lecturer. Its all the stupid codings and html stuffs again. I was doing fine at Web2 because we had an option of using flash instead of jQuery. I could not figure any shit out from jQuery, even tutorials for DUMMIES didn't manage to let me understand.

Now, we had to use only CSS to create the website. Not allowed to use tables and insert image layout of the website like the previous two web modules.. Elvis said this is the first time they are conducting this lesson and its going to be VERY TOUGH. Even he also say its gonna be very tough, what will it be for us students? IMPOSSIBLE TASK? HTML 5, CSS, JQUERY and FLASH. T_T

This module which is Interactive Studio: Media, is going to have Media 2 also. Next semester. ARGHH. Why can't we just stick to print works. I will do better there. I don't mind project 1 all over again.

Not only this module is tough, the lecturer is a total bullshit. We had him for the previous module and I learnt NOTHING from him. Figured out all the codes by myself. Super unlucky to have him teaching our class again. This module is by far the most stressful module I ever had. Its not that I don't put in effort, is that no matter how many times I try by myself, nothing gets solved.

He just threw the pile of assignment and say DO. Then we had to figure out HOW to do by ourselves. No tutorials for the first exercise. JUST PLAIN FIGURING OUT. Now the second exercise? Yes, tutorials, but I get no shit in my head. I followed the steps but it just don't turn out right. WHY. The lecturer don't even bother teaching us how do we solve it. Its fair to let us try out first, but at least teach us how to get to the solution what.

I don't know how am I going to pass this module, plus tomorrow gonna start CDS, which is learning Japanese Language and Culture. I'm so gonna die. Never did like learning new languages. All these japanese stuffs plus html codings, Somebody, kill me now please. Thank you very much.

No comments: