Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Today is my day off and I stayed home the whole day. Planned to do something but didn't managed to do it in the end. Oh well~

Recently I started to watch Running Man (런닝맨). Its a South Korean variety show. According to Wiki, this show is classified as an "urban action variety"; a never-before-seen new genre of variety shows. The MCs and guests complete missions in a landmark to win the race. It has garnered attention as being the come-back program for Yu Jae-suk, the main MC of the program.

It has about 99 episodes now.. But I'm still at episode 8. Hahaha, I wonder if I will catch up. Its so much episodes to catch up! This variety show is super nice I swear. I remember when I watched the first episode, I laughed like crazy. But now not as much anymore, maybe cause I'm used to the funny moments in the show. But its still nice! (:

These are the official members of the show whereby they will be participating in every episode!

 
Actually I think this girl also one of the main members. She appear in quite a number of the shows ley!

 Alright, I should really end here. I wanna catch up the rest of the episodes! Bye!!!

No comments: