Wednesday, June 06, 2012


Finally met up with Boyfriend yesterday after don't know how many decades. He's been busy "studying" everyday with his friends for one test that takes place yesterday. Okay...

Wonder how he would do for the test. Then don't know when during this week will be another test, which he never studied at all. -.- So he went to study again today. So I suppose I won't be seeing him till like 2462846726472814681 days. :/ Or receive his text like 227467816487234 hours later. Or never receive good night calls from him till like 34234234 weeks later.

Haha, okay, maybe its abit too exaggerating. Oh well, I have to be a understanding girlfriend right? (:

Just hope that he will be back to normal soon.. if not I would really feel SUPER neglected. Hate this feeling. ):

Our one year anniversary is coming up soon, and I'm feeling excited! Heeheehee, planned to go SENTOSA. Haha, but I'm more looking forward to our plans on our One year, one month and one day. Because its..... going to UNIVERSAL STUDIOS!! Wooooohooooo!!!!! ^^v

 Hehehe, I should be going to bed now. Tomorrow have interim presentation! Bye guys!