Friday, June 08, 2012

Hello readers! As you can see, I have revamped my blog! Not much changes actually, but I have started using the new Blogger Templates, instead of the old html template. Used my favourite turquoise colour for my blog background and I'm loving my blog so much now! :D

In case some of my sister's readers is going to come here and comment things like "Waaaah, you copy your sister blog ah, everything also same, colour different only!" or "Stop trying to be like your sister!", I shall put a disclaimer here. We're both using Blogger Template, OF COURSE WILL SAME WHAT. -.-

Alright, back to normal blogging. Well, I promised to upload one of my advertising works for my module right? Here it is! We had our presentation yesterday and the presentation went really fast.



Apart from this, we are having our final assignment for advertising which is going to be doing up two adverts of the same product, to be placed in some kind of interactive lightbox, and those lightbox in the bus stop. Managed to come up with 8 ideas for like normal static advertisement. Well, the assignment requires interative ads. Blame myself for being in INTERACTIVE media design. Haha, I STILL LOVE MY COURSE okay. (:

I can't wait for the holidays to come. Although its just 2 weeks, but its still some time for me to rest right! Hahahaha!

Oh yah, I wanted to open my own blogshop. But I guess not so soon. With all my assignment, how am I suppose to have time to manage a blogshop! I don't even have much time for my own blog! I'm planning to open my blogshop next year maybe, at the end of Year 2. There's a lot of things I need to get and do before opening my own blogshop. Most importantly is, my atm card. :/ Still not confident enough to request from my mother. Lets hope I have more courage at the end of my Year 2 education. (:

No comments: