Wednesday, May 11, 2011


Haven't been blogging ever since 6th May. Well, sorry guys, I've been quite busy with school and work. ): Did not have time to update my blog..

Shall share with you guys what I've been up to lately.

Saturday: Work supposingly from 11am till 9pm, but at night was quite busy, so extended till 10:30pm. Did bar in the morning. Was quite tedious and had no time to rest, but I had fun. I like doing bar. Hahaha.

Sunday: Started work at 8am. Did the bar opening. Cut fruits all that. Then Michelle came at 10am to set all the tables and stuffs. Worked all the way till 5pm, when I finally had my break. After break, I was attached over to Hougang Mall's Pizza Hut to help them as they did not have enough staffs. Actually I was the only one attached over, but Michelle and I pleaded Riduwan to send both of us over. Haha, he finally agreed.

Did the bar again there. The orders were never ending. Like 10 at a go. Somemore the difference from HGM and CMP, is that, nobody will help to serve the drinks. Well, for the soup maybe yes, but drinks, so. So basically, I have to do one table, send one table. But it was okay..

Ended work at 10:30pm, feeling extremely tired, but happy. Because I was doing something I like. Haha.

Monday: Had presentation on 3D Art Fundamentals Lesson. Presenting on our 1 metre sculpture ideas and research. My idea was a fail, but presented anyway.

Had another presentation on Communicating Design Ideas lesson. Only started doing the powerpoint slides at the 3 hours break in between classes. Presentation went well.

Tuesday: Did a mock up of our 1 metre sculpture at the studio. Changed my idea as I was bad at dealing with metal wires, so I used clay. Still prefer clay. Hahaha.

Had another presentation on ComDI lesson. Went well too.

Wednesday: Which is today, we had presentation on our 10cm mock up sculpture.

Had another presentation on ComDI lesson. Haha, presentation until sian already siah.

Tomorrow will be executing on the 1 metre sculpture. Wanted to use jelutong wood but it will be too time consuming, plus we have only like 3 days to do it. So after school today, went to the workshop with Josiah to check with the workshop person if we could draw materials. As it was too late, we couldn't. So its okay, then we went to the bookshop. I bought the biggest UHU GLUE I could find. Hahhaa. I abit kiasu ah. Scared not enough. Hahaha, now I think its more than enough. :/

I'm a little bit exited to start on the 1 metre sculpture ley. Hehehehehe.

Alright guys, shall end here tonight. Will try my best to update more often. (:

No comments: