Tuesday, May 24, 2011




Met Yvonne at White Sands Popular bookshop to get our Sketch Book. Then we wait for bus 15 to go to school. We bump into Sebastian there. Hahaha. Met Kai Ying at Design School's Canteen. Had lunch then went for Ideation lesson.

We were throwing floorballs around the class while waiting for our lecturer to come. Hahaha. Then we had group activities. Some 100 lines activity, and the SCAMPER one. Lesson ended with our first Exercise for the module. IMAGE MAKING. Thursday is Deadline. Will be doing research today and doing it on the actual A3 paper tomorrow! Hahha.

Drawing Essentials lesson was next. This was alot more fun! At first, we drew bottles, on top of the styrofoam boxes we drew yesterday. Afterwards, we had BLIND DRAWING. Damm fun. First one was to draw our own hands, without looking at the paper, and our pencils cannot leave the paper. The hand I drew turn out alright.

Next one was to draw the face of the person opposite you, WITHOUT LOOKING AT THE PAPER AND ALSO PENCILS CANNOT LEAVE THE PAPER. JOSIAH was opposite me. Then he stared at me, while drawing my face. At the same time I have to look at his face and draw too. DAMM AWKWARD. Hahha, plus he was like giving me the death stare. LOL, I was laughing all the way, cannot take it siah. Hahaha, in the end I drew him like Mr Potato! Haaha, it was mad funny.

Last one was to draw a shoe. Okay la, mine did looked like a shoe. Hahha, I'm starting to like Drawing Essentials lessons. Quite fun!

Alright, shall end here today. Bye!

No comments: