Thursday, May 12, 2011


Hi everyone!

Reach school a little early today. Saw Josiah when I came out of the lift. We was the 2nd to reach! :D Hahaha, waited till 9am and he went to the workshop to get his materials, while I went to the bookshop to get penknife.

Started on our sculpture in the morning. To make the base of my sculpture heavier, I had to cut polysterene board by myself. Because the size that they have is not suitable for me. Therefore, I've to use the band saw and cut it myself. It feels like D&T all over again. Haha.

Went back to the studio to continue on my sculpture building. By 11am, Josiah and I have already gone bored. We were groaning on how our sculptures are so time consuming. All those cardboards were also so annoying. We then decided to go and have our lunch.

Got Kaiying to tag along with us. We were lazy to queue for the western food, so we ate chinese food. Afterwards, we went back to the studio to continue our work.

It goes on until 3pm, when all of us went over to our next lesson. It was a consultation lesson, therefore, after consultation, we were free to go. Around 4:30pm, we went back to the studio for our sculptures.

Continued building my boxes. Cardboard scraps were all over us and our legs. UHU glue all over our hands. Damm sian. Around 5pm+, Claire and Lewis went to get Cup Noodles, then we ate them at the benches outside the studio. When we finished eating, it was already 6:10pm.

Went back studio, continued on our sculpture. I left school around 6:30pm. When I left, many of my classmates were still there.

I might be staying until 8pm tomorrow. Because Monday, I only have 6 hours to paint and include the doors and all those miscelleanous things. So I have to build finish the sculpture by tomorrow night as I could not go back to school on Saturday to continue, AS I HAVE WORK. ):

Monday will be the SUBMISSION DATELINE for BOTH 3D Art Fundamentals & Communicating Design Ideas Modules. SO RUSH EVERYTHING. SO MUCH TO DO, SO LITTLE TIME! ARGHHHHHH!!! *faint*

Haha, just kidding, I won't faint so easily. Haha.

Alright, shall end here tonight. Need to do my Design Journal. ):

No comments: