Monday, May 23, 2011

Hi guys.. I am feeling guilty now.. because I NEVER UPDATE BLOG FOR 1 WEEK! T_T

Okay... I mentioned in my previous post that it was my last day of Block 1 right? Then why still no time to update blog? Because..... I'll show you what I did.

Tuesday - FAMILY DAY. Went out the whole day.
Wednesday - WORK. From morning till Evening.
Thursday - APEL lesson & CLASS OUTING.
Friday - APEL lesson & WORK till night.
Saturday - PHOTOGRAPHY WORKSHOP & WORK till night.
Sunday - WORK FROM 8am till 10PM.

See see see seee seeeeeee? SO BUSY LEH. Where got time to update blog. ):

Today is the first day of Block 2. IDEATION & DRAWING ESSENTIALS. I'm so going to be much more stressed in this block. Because its all about sketching. Ahhhhhhh! I THINK I WILL DIE. Hahahahha. JK. (:

So, don't expect I will update as regularly anymore uh. I'll try my very best though! BYE BYE!

No comments: