Tuesday, March 25, 2008

I LOST MY FILE!!
i forget to take my file when i alight from the bus..
its like all my worksheets inside..
my timetable, my notes, my geography article which i spent so much time on it..
all gone..
haiis..
anyway, this morning PE, we must run 2.4km, which is 3 laps around the school
when run finish one round and a quater, yue yi not feeling well, and the lips so white
so me and amanda brought her back to mr bob, which means go back..
after bring her back, go back run again..
then the third round me and amanda was like walking all the way as its already like fail liao lorhs
the time we reach was 21 min 45 sec.. lols..
i first time so long then reach the ending.. hahas..
ohya, tmr is hamkah's birthday!
i've made a birthday card and a present for him
shall blog about it tmr..
oh, bye, i'm off to rush my CME project!

No comments: