Monday, March 17, 2008

I LOST MY REPORT SLIP!!!!!!!!!!!
die liao larhs...
budden i got scan into my computer a few days ago, so i printed it out..
i smsed mrs menon that i losted my report slip and say that i print out this one..
she haven replied me yet.. i'm scared!!
***a few mintutes later***
LOL! guess what she replied?

"We have no other choice do we? ok bring it along. Pl do smthing abt yr skirt also"

hahahahas... always catch my skirt derh lorhs... =(
anyway, mrs menon changed my seat today..
RIGHT TO THE BACK!
change seat with ben, now i so behind.. =(
today in band when play the song VARIENTS ON A SHAPED NOTE TUNE, when reach saxophone section de solo, mrpan nvr skip it and still say GOOD!
YAY!!!
okay lerh larhs... i go continue watch 鬥牛·要不要 lerhs...
AHHH, wait, i haven do my online homework yet..
grrrr! i go anyhow do first, then i go watch my show.. x)
ohya, forgot to say that i fall down on my knees on my way home today... =(
somemore the floor is like so damn rough
its like those got alot stone stick on the floor that kind..
and the reason to why i fall is because, i was day dreaming and i stepped into a stupid hole in the grass..
then i fall on to the ground on my knees..
have a little blood, so pain
when bathing that time, then water keep pouring onto the injury and it was SUPER PAIN
T_T

No comments: