Wednesday, March 05, 2008

yesterday went to grandma house straight after drill test
take MRT until commonwealth
so damn long lorhs
reach there then i go bathe
my shirt was like damn big for me
my cousin suddenly run into the room and said to me that she also wan take picture
so i carry her and took one picture
ohgosh, she now like so heavy lerhs
last time when she quite small that time is like so light..

today the peroid before recess is science
then the Lim Kok Meng bring us to science lab
when 10.15am then let us go recess
ROARS
left 10 mintues only
i, yue yi and huiting went back to classroom to put the science things
but the door is locked
so i just throw in my things, but i sit just beside the window =)
wanna take my wallet derhs, then i try to get my bag, in order to get my wallet
when get until liaos, then lazy go eat, so i put back
then when help yue yi take hers, the window scratch until my arm there
so pain lorhs!!!! =(
the scar now still down there... T-T
i make until yue yi's chair drop also =X
after that, we just go to the hall to assemble
mdm shairul call all the girls to stay while the guys go back classroom first
then all the girls was like faster faster pin hair all that
mdm shairul say that tmr she gonna have hair and attire spotcheck
so she told us about was is can what is cannot
haiis
cannot pin up fringe to the SIDE, must pin UP
then the side that two "fi-lers" must PIN to the back also
i tmr die liao larhs
so ugly
BOO HOO!
anyway, we had our class photo yesterday
out class photo was just after PE
then mrbob say because of the photo taking thing and the bad weather, we shall stay in theclassroom and have history lesson
YAY, so my hair won't be wet when taking class photo =)
15 mins before our photo-taking, mr bob let us go toliet change
our class de 9 girls inside the toliet all making hair, looking at mirror
all of us very ai mei.. LOLs
when go back class, all the guys already inside the classroom waiting lerhs
I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE CLASS PHOTOS!
=D
this picture was taken long ago, i forget =X

No comments: