Thursday, March 06, 2008

this morning went school
all the girls in my class pin up their hairs already
except me
so when after national anthem in classroom, i pin UP my hair
kenasai siia!!
after like an hour plus, mdm shairul still nvr come in check
so i just let down, pin to the side instead
when recess time, all the girls when assemble in hall that time, PIN UP their hairs
budden mdm shairul not there
they go back classroom then take down liaos
today mrs menon change the seats
i hate my seat place!
want see the board must turn my head 90 degrees
so pain when turn for so long
haiis
after school went to sharon house to change
then meet hamkah at bus stop
took bus 21 to tampines mall, then walk to century square
meet my ex, my ex classmates at the cinema there
which is jason, ayunni, fitri and cheryl
we actually wanted to watch "2 faces of my girlfriend" derhs
budden don't have, only left THE EYE which is starts at 3.15 derhs
then sharon say dunwan watch that
so end up we watch 10,000 BC, which starts at 4.15
so we go eat first
when eating that time, sharon say to cheryl that hamkah knows a little of chinese
she go ask hamkah if she understand what we talking ornot
then hamkah repeat what we say in english
cheryl was like OMG
LOLS
10,000 BC is quite a nice movie, but sharon don't understand the whole movie...
-.-"
when in the movie, halfway the show, i very cold marhs, then jason give me his jacket
>.<
THANKS JASON! =)
i reach home at 7 plus lydat
and now i'm sitting here blogging
& i'm going to click the "PUBLISH POST" button
*Clicking in progress*

No comments: