Thursday, October 09, 2008

I suppose the pressure of exams is something like this. The whole hall is dark and its only you scribbling away madly trying to beat the clock.

EXAMS ARE OVER! YAY!
haaha! today's last paper was art!
i love my art final piece! =)
next time when get back liao i then put into blog. =)
during the exam, going to end that time, mrs menon wrote thigns on the board
one is go find mdm nasyita at NCR after the exam, and my name is included.
abel.k, amira, jerome, me, and a few more people are also selected
when after exam, we go find her at NCR, she said that we are going to perform on TUESDAY!
gamelan!
some selected 2e2 & 2e1 people are to perform
sec 2 is perform gamelan, while sec 1s to perform guitar and dance.
its part of the potporri thingy
so monday we have to go back to school to practice. =)
LOL, cannot sleep until late late ler
must 9am reach school
Another one that mrs menon wrote a few names then say have to do the survey
and again, my name is there again.
then she give me the survey form.
say must go online do der. MAFAN!
the thing is like for Student leaders, CCA Leaders, Student Councillor or Sports leader to do der.
am i one of them? no right? i don't know why i'm given this survey. =/
after school went home straight leh!!
haha, enough of typing, going to watch my ANTM & hot shot. =)

No comments: