Saturday, October 04, 2008

Changed my Blog Music player back to imeem, cause i realise myflashfetish doesn't have alot of songs. =)
Played with Morph yesterday.
hahas, fun~
morph my faces with different celebrities
all look weird because of my chubby cheeks.
i tried my face with my sis, yue yi and sharon's one also
lols, i putting them up here, LAUGH OUT LOUD for all you can.
i used this two pictures of me to morph with other people
but i used more of the side fringe one. =)




Me + Esther. (Look so act cute.)

Me + Sharon. (Weird, Square faced.)

Me + Yue Yi. (Funny the lips! The hair seems out of place)

Me + Ashley Tisdale (Like very act chio that kind.)

Me + Avril Lavinge (1st Version) (The Eyes don't Match!)

Me + Avril Lavinge (2nd Version) (Quite cute & Pretty)

Me + Ayumi Hamasaki (1st Version) (The eyes is like so pretty! Watery watery der.)

Me + Ayumi Hamasaki (2nd Version) (Adorable! I like!)

Me + Britney Spears (Quite Pretty, but something is weird.)

Me + Eva Mendes (Weird.)

Me + Heather Locklear (Looks Friendly.)

Me + Jamie Lynn Spears (The face like out of place.)

Me + Jennifer Lopez (Not nice)

Me + Maria Menounos (Weird Weird and Weird.)

Me + Paris Hilton (My Chubby Cheeks Spoil her face)

Me + Tara Reid (Eyes der shape is so no no)
I guess many of you vomited upon seeing those pictures.
hahas, disgusting~
Funny funny funny funny. laugh laugh laugh.

No comments: