Friday, July 16, 2010

Another four days of not updating. :X
I'M SORRY!!!! ):

This whole week was tiring.
I don't know what I did that made me so tired.
I was even too tired to tweet!
Its like I went MIA on the Internet.
Hahaha, everyday reach home, feeling super sleepy.
Every night, when my head touches my pillow, I fall straight into sleep.
And then in the morning, when my alarm rings, I struggled to wake up. D:
FINALLY, its Friday today.
I can sleeeeeeeeeeeeep~

Anyway, on Tuesday, I went over to Novena to get a new specs.
Mine now was like fragile.
The screws like fake one, even after changing. -.-
So yeah, went over and test my eye.
My degree decreased! :D
From 500-575 dropped down to 4oo+-500.
HOHOHOHOHOHOHO!
I actually wanted frameless specs.
But expensive.
Thus, I chose a half frame specs, because I don't suit full frame specs.
I'm afraid it turns out ugly on me when I go collect tomorrow. ):
*cross fingers*

After ordering new spectacles, went over to Orchard ceneleisure to watch DESPICABLE ME!
Wahhahahahah, I love that girl called Agnes!
So damn cute!
LOOOOK!!



Wahhhahahahaha! So adorable!

Oh, and the yellow hilarious MINIONS!



FREAKING FUNNY MAN! Laughed like crazy upon this video!



Hahahhaa, they sounds funny!

HOHOHOHOOOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO!
BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

No comments: