Saturday, July 31, 2010

Today was a Saturday.
It was suppose to be a no-alarm-clocks-disturbing morning.
But due to the English Oral course in school this morning, I had to wake up early. ):
Yu Sheng and I reached school quite early.
Went in school and was like quite empty, so we went out to have breakfast.
I didn't ate as I wasn't hungry.
Yu Sheng then went to buy his everyday-dosage of COFFEE.
Hahaha, then he bought bread for himself and even bought a chicken wing for me!
He bought chicken wing for me because he saw my twitter last night saying that I was craving for chicken wing.
Hahahaha, how sweet. (:
Ate my surprise chicken wing happily and then proceed on to school.
Took the lift up to the AVA room and then went in to sit down.
Due to technical problems, the course starting time delayed.
Close to the end, during the Conversation part, the teacher asked Yu Sheng to answer a conversation question.
It was: Who do you like to spend time with during the weekends. & Between Family and Friends, which are more important.
Haha, he did amazingly well and surprised the teacher. (:
Heeheee. clever boy!
The course ended at 10:30am.
Supposed to end at 10am. LOL.
Went over to interchange to top-up my ezlink card and bought lunch for myself.
Took bus 358 home and then home sweet home!

Tomorrow is gonna be an alarm-clock-disturbing-day again. ):
Our class going to have a CIP at the West Coast Park, Grand Lawn for a 4km walk.
We had to meet in the morning as early as 7am at the interchange and train over to Clementi.
Oh my..
Last Monday, Last Tuesday, Last Wednesday, Last Thursday, Friday (Yesterday), Saturday (Today), Sunday (Tomorrow), Next Monday, Next Tuesday Next Wednesday, Next Thursday, Next Friday.
Everyday wake up early in the morning! ):

No comments: