Monday, July 19, 2010

It is the start of another week!
Waking up at 5:30am every morning again. ):
IT IS SUCH A TORTURE TO WAKE UP WHEN YOU JUST WANT TO SLEEP MORE!
Well, no choice also.
School today was alright.
Missed P.E lesson again since start of school.
Mr Sayadi just doesn't come and take us for P.E. ._.
So we had an hour of free period in class.
After with was a 1.5 hour Mathematics Paper 1 Test!
It was do-able.
Well, at least I think it is.
But everytime in the end when I receive the results, I would fail the paper instead. -.-
Nevermind!
So it was recess time and the another hour of free period because Mr Millath is busy and never came into class.
After which was an hour of English.
Then we had assembly about Cross Cultural Martial Arts.
And after school was an hour of English Practice Paper.
Situational writing. ._.
Formal letter!
I don't like writing formal letters!
So after the test, went over and bought Bubble tea with Yu Sheng.
There was a riddle on the top of the cup, in chinese.
So Yu Sheng asked me the riddle.
It was: 什么时候二加一不等于三?
(When does 2 + 1 not equals to 3?)
I thought for awhile and just said what I think casually.
I said: 算错的时候啦!
(When you count wrong lah!)
Yu Sheng then looked at me with a shock face.
Turns out that I've said the correct answer and it is EXACTLY the same answer.
Not a word I have missed.
Muahahahhahaa.
He told me when he saw the answer, he was thinking that I will never know that answer.
In the end I said the correct answer plus its like EXACTLY.
LOL, HAHAHAHHA. FIRST TIME! :D
After which we took bus 359 and then he sent me home! (:

Oh! And yesterday I heard this song in techno version in a shop.
Haha, so I went to search for it today.
Its an old song already. :)
But its nice!

No comments: